Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shareakah

     Hi I'm Shareakah, a part-time student majoring in Art. I am currently thinking of changing my major from Fine Arts to Art History, the history of Art itself seems to be more intriguing to me than the creation of it or possibly I'm just fed up with the lack of teaching and want to move forward with something different. Either way my main goal is to graduate someday ...Hopefully! Art History interest me because I do enjoy art as a whole, although my daily life activities do not include art besides school.
     The different aspects of art help me to get a better understanding of it and the history of it gives explanations of why and what the artists of today and yesterday were thinking when the created their pieces. I don't think art necessarily has any influence on the political views of people, I think it just gives politics and image. Everyone doesn't always understand the political lingo that comes along with it so an image for the campaigns or acted out scenes help people to understand so of what's really going on, and it helps if the work is done very well, it's more appreciated if anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment