Monday, September 10, 2012

Hi All,

Female Costumed Full Figure, 1950s
This IS WHO i Am Now
My name is Kendra Wells. I am an English major studying to be an English teacher. I have two children I am 38. I am an old student. Art and History are very important and necessary in my opinion to study English because art TRULLY does imitate life. 
And what would life be like without words in books, paintings in musems and elections with republicans and democrats.                                                                                                         I participate in a social group where poets present their work and someone paints their vision of the poem. Politics and societal conditions always have and always will dictate in my opinion art and culture and I believe this is this case in all countries. this is who is used to be.
Female Fashion Figure, 1950s I am on deeee way here. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment