Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Curtis




My name is Curtis Jackson Labow, I am a 22 year old Senior Graphic Design Major enrolled in the BFA program. I suffer from a myriad of mental illnesses, have extraordinarily low self-esteem, and hold a great deal of self-loathing. I hope to one day find a Graphic Design position that pays enough for me to settle down, get married, and start a family. My sole goal and motivation in life is to find someone to make happy, so that maybe I can be happy too.

As such, Art and Art History act only as a distraction and a means to accumulate wealth so I may one day find myself in that position to settle down.

And of course, while irrelevant to the rest of this post, I do  agree that politics and societal conditions effect Art, as they do everything else.

My portfolio site: http://curtisjlabow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment