Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hi! My name is Neil Cuzo and majoring in Graphic Design with a minor in Art History. Once I graduate I was thinking of finding a job as CD/DVD/Magazine cover designer. My interest in graphic design began when i was in high school after taking graphic art  and visual art classes. I think art history courses help our understanding of art as it develop throughout history in the different styles as well as how one style may have influence another and may well influence our own unique style. I believe that politics and societal conditions influence art and culture because works of the artist may be created to reflect the contemporary ideas. I have always had an interest in Japanese animation because of the wide range of visual styles that are use. Here is an example from Studio Ghibli's  Academy Award Winner Spirited Away:


Here is list of other works by Studio Ghibli.

No comments:

Post a Comment