Monday, September 10, 2012

Hey



Hello my name is Tim Resurreccion. I am currently finishing my Fine Arts degree.  I like to experiment with my art. I focus more on where my medium takes me and let the final work follow. If I had to label my style then it would be nonrepresentational.  I would like to work in a gallery or a museum someday. Here are some examples of my work:





What I look forward to from this class is seeing all the different art styles
from the recent past.  Memorizing dates is something I don't look forward to.
Museum visits are always fun so I'm looking forward to that too.

I think society and politics affect art styles to a certain extent. Current
issues will always stir up a fiery artistic passion to certain individuals.
Those living in an urban environment might be more inclined to
produce works reflecting city life like tall buildings, human congestion,
signs and billboards, to name a few.  Then there are artists who prefer to
work with minimal to no influence at all, I being one of them...I think?

Here's a link to a picture of a sea urchin.

No comments:

Post a Comment